TRIAL AVAILABLE TO EXPERIENCE REAL WORLD SOUNDS IN YOUR OWN HOME
HEARING LOGIC ARE LOOKING FOR 6 PEOPLE TO TRIAL
A REAL-WORLD EXPERIENCE IN THEIR OWN HOMES
Do you have a hearing loss but don’t wear hearing aids yet, use NHS aids or use Private hearing aids?
You could qualify for this amazing opportunity.
When you hear well, you are better equipped to embrace the life you want and our ‘trial at home technology’, truly delivers an unrivalled hearing experience.
Our real-world experience technology, allows you to try hearing aids for yourself in the comfort of your own home.
We are looking for 6 people to try the latest Paradise hearing aids offering real world connectivity via Bluetooth to mobile phones, tablets and TV. We are looking for both experienced and first time hearing aid wearers.
- This is a risk free, real world trial, without commitment
- Whether you are outdoors, in the kitchen with the radio on or on the phone with the washing machine going in the background you can hear for yourself, the difference that our hearing solution makes
- This trial will show you what you will be able to hear rather than just confirming what you cannot
- 88% of people with hearing difficulties considered a trial period to be beneficial and 60% considered a take-home trial to be very beneficial, especially those aged 50-59 years old**
To check your eligibility and book an appointment please use the contact us link or call to speak with one of our friendly team. Appointments include;
- A Free hearing assessment to assess your suitability for the trial.
- We will clean and check your existing hearing aids if you are not already a patient of ours
- 7 day no obligation trial of the Phonak Paradise
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
ENDS 31st May 2021*
DON’T WAIT ANY LONGER, START YOUR PERSONALISED, FREE HEARING CARE TRIAL NOW
*Terms and conditions apply - bookings are on a first come first serve basis, the team have the right to refuse anyone a trial. A fully refundable deposit of 50% of retail cost is required to cover loss of the aids.
**Unitron survey, 350 people